- 12/05/2013 – FTC to re-schedule the Roundtable on Proposed Changes to U.S. Care Labeling Rule for Clothing that was to have been held on October 1, 2013. Commission staff tentatively plans to hold the roundtable on Friday, March 28, 2014, subject to Commission approval.
- 11/13/2013 – CBP implements new rules (see pages 57 – 68) governing the use of textile outsoles on footwear for duty relief purposes. To help interpret rules, see American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA)
- 09/30/2013 – Limitations on Duty and Quota-Free Imports of Apparel Articles Assembled in Beneficiary Sub-Saharan African Countries From Regional and Third- Country Fabric, 2013-2014
- 09/13/2013 – Applications for 2014 Wool Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) Licenses are now available. Completed applications must be postmarked by October 15, 2013.
- 09/05/2013 – Free Webinar: Export Opportunities in Mexico for Textiles and Apparel --November 7, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST
- 08/27/2013 – Determination to Approve CAFTA-DR Commercial Availability Request: Certain Polyester Nylon Cut Corduroy Fabric - 184.2013.07.25.Fabric.Alston&BirdforSPCGlobal
- 08/12/2013 – Going Global 2013 - Updated!